Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2005

NO READING FOR A WEEK???? Splut, splut!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh...I just read chapter four and she says we can't read this week(exept for the tasks for the week)...no books, no magazines, no newspaper and I guess that means no forum, no blogs, no internet news services...how about snail mail (the dang bills come due this week - or are bills not reading?) or email?? I have to read the emails for work but fortunately its only part of the week...I think this just may be THE toughest thing she's asked us to do yet...I'll definately cut down...but...I dunno...I don't think I can avoid all of it...

3 comments:

Jane Ann said...

No kidding! I haven't read the entire chapter, but I read that part last night. I get her point. I sometimes think I listen to too much radio, even though what I listen to is NPR and classical music. But a good quality distraction is still a distraction.

Not sure blogging is excluded--hope our leader will be back with us tomorrow for a consultation.

Pat/SWquilter said...

No reading? I haven't started chapter 4 yet, but I'm not sure I can go to sleep at night if I don't read myself to sleep. I assume I CAN read Chapter 4 - LOL! This will be very difficult for me - I'll be on a plane twice this week, if I can't read, I may be forced to communicate with whomever sits next to me?! Seriously, I'll have a really hard time with this too - guess I'd better go do my morning pages and start Chapter 4 - or finish the book I started over the weekend, before I officially read the part about not reading. Oh dear. . .

Cathy said...

No reading is a tough one. No quilters forum, no web surfing, no finishing the book I'm reading (with only 2 chapters to go!) So other than the necessary I'll go with it, not happily. (I can not completely avoid it at work)