Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Re-Organizing The Office...

Well...so far the nearly manaical desire to re-arrange stuff has persisted for at least today! I managed to give the ol' heave-ho to the contents of three lateral file drawers, 15 to 20 notebooks and two drawers in one of my offices today (I have three!) This office I don't go in to very frequently (its 55 miles away from home!)...its been months since I showed up there for any significant time...but its where the majority of my older historical files live..er, used to live!! Its just so liberating tossing stuff...a couple of the guys walked by and were amazed I was humming and just having a grand time stuffing the recycle bin...
I deliberately picked a Tuesday to spend the day..."Taco Tuesday"...the chef in the cafeteria at that office makes 'THE BEST' tacos...I have been hankering for those tacos...

2 comments:

Debra Dixon said...

Ha! Ha! I can be mmotivated by good food too!

Thanks for putting the files in the recycle. I always cringe when people clean out and it goes in the garbage.

Suze said...

Well...I have my 'official' office (thats the furthest away from home - the one mentioned in the post), I have an office in the customer location that I support - I'm on loan to that location (its not quite as far away but still takes an hour to get to), and I have my home office (with its lovely 6 second commute - thats my favorite office!)...