1. My favorite childhood toys were my sewing basket, the puppets my Grandfather made and the 'Moon Jumpers' my Dad drove a really long distance to find.
2. My favorite childhood game was make-believe, especially about foreign places and exotic lives.
3. The best movies I ever saw as a kid were Misty of Chincotequea and the Prince and the Pauper.
4. I don't do it ever but I enjoy ice skating.
5. If I could lighten up a little, I'd let myself spend a little more money on stuff for me instead of just the bare minimum I need.
6. If it weren't too late, I would homeschool my kids.
7. My favorite musical instrument is the harp.
8. The amount of money I spend on treating myself to entertainment each month is getting better now that the kids are grown.
9. If I weren't so stingy with my artist, I'd buy her a treadle sewing machine.
10. Taking time out for myself is fun but a bit scary.
11. I am afraid that if I start dreaming I might have to take risks.
12. I secretly enjoy reading almost anything, including computer language books.
13. If I had had a perfect childhood I'd have grown up to be just what I am...I think I had a pretty darn perfect childhood...(except for the math thing!)
14. If it didn't sound so crazy, I'd buy a yacht and sail away.
15. My parents think artists are special and a gift from God.
16. My God thinks artists are necessary.
17. What makes me feel weird about this discovery is its liberating!
18. Learning to trust myself is empowering.
19. My most cheer me up music is old fashioned downhome Country/Western - yanno, the 'twangy cheesy' stuff...with the whiney fiddle and the banjo...
20. My favorite way to dress is jeans and tees.