Pages

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year 2006

I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!
I spent the day doing things I like to do (and some need to do's) so hopefully they will be things I get to do a lot of in the new year - just on the off-chance that its true, I took to heart Gabrielle's superstition...
~ I quilted...Worked on my Arizona Challenge piece and its almost done...
~ I did my morning pages...
~ I cooked some tasty low-carb food...
~ I exercised...
~ I read - both on computer and off...
~ I sketched some...I finished the basic design for my Journal Quilt page for January...

Goals for the next month:
~ Finish Arizona Challenge piece
~ Finish Journal Quilt page for January
~ Get my supplies together for Road To California Quilt Show classes
~ Attend Road to California Quilt Show
~ Keep up with The Artist's Way activities
~ Loose those 6 pounds that snuck up on me during the holidays

No comments: