Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What Happens When The Cable Goes Out...

Got home this evening and the cable refused to connect to the internet...started to go into serious withdrawal..of course there were things I just HAD to look at on the 'net!
Almost decided to just go to bed really early for a change...but then passed my Journal quilt fabrics just sitting there looking so pretty...and thought...nah, sleep can wait...lets get at least the background on the page done...well, its seveal hours later, the background is done, the focus is done, the quilting is done -AND the cable is back!...Just have to sew on some embelishments, figure out if I want to print something for the back and do the satin stitching around the edge!!!! Hurrah, its mostly done...I guess I should say "Thanks, Charter Cable".

4 comments:

QuiltingFitzy said...

It's tragically amazing what we can get done once we're forced off of our computers! Can't wait to see your work.

Jane Ann said...

That's a heck of a lot of synchronicity going on at your house. Lucky you---but I bet you're tired today....

sophie said...

Isn't it funny? Like Jane Ann, my reaction was "Lucky you" to have lost your cable (though I'm sure it didn't seem at all "lucky" when you came home to no cable).

Pat/SWquilter said...

Congrats on getting so much done on your journal quilt -- are you going to bring the ones you have done to the AZ retreat for show & tell? I'd love to see them up close!