Pages

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Have Hoop, Will Travel

My Artist's Date this week was working with my Dad to build a lap hoop - I wanted it to fold up so that its easier to transport and store - most of the ones I have seen are not very easy to transport. Having a Dad that is a mechanical engineer is a very definite advantage when you want to build something like this! This was a very fun project...Now to get busy practicing the 'metal to metal' quilting technique and letting Aunt Becky do all the work!


Closed

Open
Loaded
View from the Top

1 comment:

Jane Ann said...

Awesome! My first husband couldn't drive a nail, but my second husband can do anything I dream up. Amazing what a surprise-bonus part of our relationship that is, when I'd never had it before! Working with your dad on such a project had to be fun. Beautiful outcome too.