1. FIRST NAME? Suze.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Susan Hayward.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 9/11/06 listening to the montage of the morning show program I was listening to the morning of 9/11.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to. Its gotten progressively worse over the years. I don't have as much control as I did unless I write really slowly. The computer does a much better job at calligraphy these days than I do.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Liverwurst with mayo, tomatoes and pickle-relish.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. There have only been a few people I can't stand in my life.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have one...sometimes I even actually write in it. Reading my handwriting later may be tricky though. I prefer typing on the computer but that's not quite the same as a journal.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes. Still have all my parts except my wisdom teeth (they had to be broken out), the sides of my big toenails, some moles and a couple of nasty fat lumps...
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? For a million bucks...I might 'think' about it. My DD went bungee jumping last spring. She did not TELL us that she was going bungee jumping until she showed us the pictures a couple of months later...the pictures are priceless. She claims it was fun.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Lumpy Cream of Wheat with brown sugar and butter...definately OFF my diet. Haven't had a bowl in at least 5 years.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not like I was...but I still tackle moving stuff that I probably should get help with.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Butter Pecan. Raspberry Sherbet. Lemon Chiffon. Pumpkin Pie - only available during the fall, so its a real treat.
14. SHOE SIZE? 10. Or 'canal boat' size...
15. FAVORITE COLOR? Green.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My immune system problems.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandparents.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure or post on a blog I read.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Peacock blue knit shorts. No shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Steak and salad.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? An earthmover doing something to a neighbor's yard.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Green.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? New mown hay. Chocolate.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Mom.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Eyes. I dislike it when people will not look me in the eye...
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Sure. Someday hopefully we can actually meet!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Water. Diet Rite. Fruit juices...
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To watch - ice skating...to do myself - quilt wrassling.
29. EYE COLOR? Grey.
30. HAT SIZE? 7 something. I used to know in High School when I was in the marching band...but that's a loooonnnggg time ago now.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope...wore them so much when soft contacts first came out that I developed an allergy to the plastic. Sigh. Afraid to do LASIK since the doc cannot guarantee that my up-close vision would stay the same...I need that for quilting!
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Chocolate.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy.
34. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Natural unbleached cotton. Very old T-shirt with a wild orange and blue design on the front.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter...can always put more clothes on, but its hard to get less than skin in the summer.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs. But baby kisses are pretty nice.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate.
38. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Just finished 4 of the 'Undead and...' Series - very funny. Just started 'The Shop on Blossom Street'.
39. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's actually a jar opener...it has the logo for the place I work's Diversity Council.
40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Did not even turn on the TV.
41. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Harp music. A breeze rustling leaves in the fall. Waterfalls.
42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Like both.
43. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Sweden.
44. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I am a generalist - little of this, little of that. (I even have a Master's Degree in Liberal Arts)
45. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? On a Naval Base in Newfoundland, Canada.
46. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Got it from JaneAnn's blog, who got it from JenClair, who got it from Deb, who got it from....you get the drift!
47. NEWEST THING YOU'VE TRIED? Silk Ribbon Embroidery - and I LOVE IT! Expensive though...
48. ONE THING YOU'D CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF: I really, really need to exercise more - always...that sounds like a tired cliche, but its dreadfully true. I keep loosing 20 pounds but somehow, when I am not looking, they sneak up on me and gleefully shout "We're back!" I might be able to outrun them if I would only exercise more...and keep at it.
OK...Tag, you're IT!