So...ya really wanna know my 5 weirdnesses?
1. I have never had my hair perm'ed or colored.
2. I have to have wool sox on at night during the winter. Can't sleep with cold feet or even cool feet - they gotta be warm.
3. I have to have my shoulders covered even in the summer. Makes for some odd looking arrangements of the sheet - top edge of sheet draped over shoulders, butt and legs hanging out...
4. I have 'purse-angst' - its gotta be draped over my knee with both my feet touching it when I am sitting down anywhere other than my house. This stems from a trip DH and I took probably over 20 years ago...we got onto the plane, he asked a question about who we were going to see first, I reached for my purse to pull out the itinerary and AGGGH - NO PURSE! I had left it on the xray conveyor belt...Fortunately, DH was able to persuade the stewardesses to let him off to go get it and they held up the plane for 5 minutes til he got back...I was a TOTAL NERVOUS WRECK!!!
5. I turn in circles when I sleep...left side, right side, tummy, left side, right side, tummy, etc...sometimes if the sheets are not tucked really tight, I get pleats in the bottom sheet. The only time I don't turn is if I have a cold and then I prop myself up so I stay on my back, but its not really comfortable...just keeps me from drowning...
I see Jane Ann hasn't done this yet...TAG!