Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Walking in this World - Check In 2

Catching up on blogging - this was originally posted on About.com/Quilting:

Morning Pages...did 'em every day this week...
Artist Date..my annual excursion to the Road to California Quilt Show. Cruised around by myself for a while, looking at the vendor show...took two clases..one in curved piecing for landscapes...the other using the Shiva Paintstiks...loved both of them...too tired to download the pictures though...
Walk....did oddles of walking at the show...
Observations...Expand the universe of what you are comfortable with - and don't let those that see you as one thing discourage you from trying something different, if that's your goal.
Exercises.. was quite giddly with delight to find that the answers I had written down for Size Shifting the last time I was doing WITW for questions 1 & 2...I actually DID this week!
I was also able to cross off 5 of my 'I Wishes' because they are done...and added 5 new ones...

No comments: