Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Crazy Heart Progress


Here's the progress so far on the Crazy Heart..
I have it stabilized..now to put in the detail quilting around the heart and in the border.
The brown edge is just the back pinned to the front to keep the wool batting from shedding all over the piece..I think I don't like the brown on the outer edge so the binding will have to be something else..probably the orange fabric.
It looks kinda wrinkly in this picture, but I am pretty sure its just because its been stuffed in a project bag...I am going to press it before I mark it for the detail quilting...
Also..the heart may need some tacking down on the interior..it's pretty stiff and puffy..
Older post about this piece is in September 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, so beautiful, I like it...