Answers to "What's that Lurking in My Kitchen Drawer"
1. Wavy French fry cutter - unused - making French fries at home is a major pain the the backside anyway and potatoes are off the low carb list
2. Fizz keeper for liter bottles - tried it once...but we drink up liter bottles so fast the soda does not have time to go flat anyway
3. Collapsible funnel - got this at the dollar store...nifty, but unused - I just don't have that many things to funnel...but I will use this one some day, I promise!
4. Opa's Antique German beer warmer - why its in my tool drawer instead of in my Opa's beer stein which I inherited, I do not know! Probably would make a nifty place to store waterproof matches
5. Cut and seal to make turnovers - useless - its supposed to make cute little filled sandwiches too, but that does a major waste on the bread slices
6. Honey dipper - also useless...honey usually comes in squirt bottles now and for a low carb family even that's off the list
7. Boil over prevention disk - unused...every time I boil something that could use it, I forget I have the thing
8. Mixer from a bar set - we don't drink so I use it to whisk small amounts
9. Tuna can drainer - worse than useless, makes a mess and then you have an extra thing to wash to boot..no idea why I keep it around..the can lid works MUCH bettter!
I think I need to send some of these things to the Goodwill!