I guess this means I am bored? (not really, but I am suffering from some strange stomach thing that's making me run down the hall to the porcelain throne room frequently...I hope it stops soon.)
From Calico Cat
1. Flip to page 18, paragraph 4 in the book closest to you right now, what does it say?
Optimizing images to find the best compromise between small file size and adequate image quality is a challenge for anyone who works with images on the Web.
2. If you stretch out your left arm - as far as possible, what are you touching?
Air...if I reach backwards a bit, I run into a box of embellishments for crazy quilting...laces, ribbons, buttons, beads and embroidery floss.
3. What's the last program you watched on tv?
Dancing with the Stars! Emmett Rules!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
Close to 7 pm
5. Except the computer, what can you hear right now?
The neighbor's noisy diesel truck...sigh
6. When was the last time you were outside and what did you do?
About 45 minutes ago when I waved goodbye to DH as he left for class, and then closed the gate behind him.
7. What are you wearing?
Flannel pj bottoms, old computer show T-Shirt, slipper boots.
8. Did you dream last night? If you did, what about?
I know I dreamed...but just don't remember what it was about. Unless I have a pad of paper by the bed to jot down notes as soon as I wake up, they are fleeting as dewdrops on a sunny morning.
9. When was the last time you laughed?
DH cracked a joke a couple of hours ago.
10. What's on the walls, in the room you're in right now?
Nothing except white paint...boring! There isn't much of the walls that can be seen though..too much furniture!
11. Have you seen anything strange lately?
Not that I can think of...
12. What do you think about this meme?
Well...I AM doing it, yanno...
13. What's the last film you saw?
Stranger Than Fiction - best Will Ferrell movie yet. Enjoyed it. (Did NOT like Barat...bah..ick..waste of money)
14. If you became a multimillionaire, what would you do with the money?
Save it to start with...then buy a couple of good investment properties...blow a little on treats like a vacation and maybe a long arm quilting setup (with the room addition it needs)
15. Tell us something about yourself that most people don't know.
I read technical computer books before bed. (see question 1!)
16. If you could change ONE THING in this world, without regarding politics or bad guilt - what would it be?
Every child would go to bed at night, well fed and knowing he/she was loved.
17. Do you like dancing?
Like it...just can't do it very well...DH is ballroom dancing trained...he tries to get me to dance but its comical at best. My rythmic timing is soooo off!
18. Last crafty endeavour?
Worked on my string quilt blocks.
19. What do you want your children's names to be, girl/boy?
That boat has left the harbor a looooong time ago! We had one boy's name in reserve in case the girl turned out not to be a girl: Jonathan Russell...
20. What amused you recently?
Dorothy posted yesterday that it was National Clean Out Your Fridge Day...not that I particularly planned on cleaning out MY fridge...but the gals at work picked yesterday to clean out the communal fridge (it was stinky) and it tickled me it just happened to be NCOYF Day...