Pages

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Ribbon Embroidery Sample


Here's what the silk ribbon embroidery class is going to work on. This can be turned into a needle-case or a cell phone caddy.
In a few minutes I will have all the kits made up - I kinda goofed on the number...I have 7 ladies that want a kit, I made 8 sets of ribbons, used 1 to make the sample...so I am going to have to use the stuff I have left over from the vest for doing the demo of the stitches...oh well...best laid plans of mice and men and all that!

3 comments:

Deb Hardman said...

Pretty.

Your quilt show looks like it was fun. Loved your headlamp.

Granny Fran said...

Lovely silk ribbon embroidery! Your classes at the Road to California show sound wonderful. What a great opportunity to study with all those fantastic quilters.
Thanks for your comment on my Dorcas block. My son and DIL are Seventh Day Adventists and they do lots of good works as well at eat healthily. Wouldn't we just love to be able to quilt with our grandmothers. Glad they set us a good example.

Debbie said...

Beautiful silk Ribbon Embroidery! I wish I lived close enough to take your class.
I am working on a quilt top with my sisters and I am going to try to de a little ribbon work. I have not done any before. I guess there is a first time for everything.