Pages

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Wednesday Progress

I am home today with a horribly sore throat and have taken numerous mad dashes down the hall...ICK!!! Someone must have breathed on me at the show that had germs...sigh...one of the hazards of going out into a venue with thousands of people.

But..beading is one of those activities that does not take much energy or moving around, so I worked on the Kaleidoscope...and the beading is done! Now I just have to figure out what to put as the border for my wall hanging...I am toying with the notion of it being one of my Circles for the 12x12x4 Challenge - since its definitely a Circle!!! I have some lovely fabric with gold veins on it that may work great. I really like how this turned out!

8 comments:

Lil said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! WOW!

Debra Dixon said...

very pretty--worth skipping work to work on!

Sandra said...

This is just great. I hope you do it as a 12x12 - it will be fun to see how you finish it up!

Virgi said...

It is a beautiful bead-work!

Rian said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Teri said...

Wow that's awesome! do you use some kind of pattern to do that?
I was going to go to a sale at a bead store today, but I ended up sitting at home all day waiting for my quilt from R2C ( I had to sign for it)

Granny Fran said...

Gorgeous! That would make a great 12 x 12 quilt.

Pam said...

beautiful