Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wednesday WIP

Kinda late in the day, but this IS what I worked on today!!!

I made a smaller sample of the ribbon embroidery with just a couple of the stitches. The craft club at work wants to do the ribbon embroidery but they only have 45 minutes during a lunch to do the craft so they asked for a much simplified version. I will probably do something really similar for the demo at the retreat, only I will be doing colonial knots and the french knot rose as well as the spiderweb rose, lazy daisy and stem stitching.

Heading out tomorrow am for the retreat...see y'all later!

1 comment:

Suzanne Earley said...

Very pretty. I love the look of silk ribbon embroidery, but never had much luck with it. I probably didn't give it enough of a chance (that practice thing...). I do like looking at it, though!