Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

The Annual Christmas Sirens...

..or 'I want to scream!'

Every year right before Christmas, they have a parade of sorts in our tract - I think its for Toys for Tots - where they have a fire engine and a cop car (at least I THINK that's what it is..they never have come down my street - its a teeny tiny street) BUT I hear the wailing of those sirens and the loudspeaker and the air horns blasting away as they wend their way thru the streets.. not quite sure WHAT the purpose is..except to annoy all the poor dogs in the tract...and it goes on for over an hour!!!

I am feeling a bit Scroogey I guess...but this seems to be a bit of a waste...and it's sooooo irritating...I'd rather they played carols...

Oh thank goodness...they've finally stopped...

No comments: