2. Was annoyed a bit that I didn't have the camera for my walk in the park...but other than that, the artist date was great. Went to a different dollar store too...I just love dollar stores!
3. Issues - not anything really interesting...but I have noticed I am getting more obsessed with this process...
Task 6- Imaginary Lives:
From week 1:
- Ice Skater
- Acrobat in the circus
- A good witch that can do real magic
- Greeting card company owner
From this week:
- Famous chef
- Writer of books like the Harry Potter series
- Quilt pattern designer
What I noticed about these two lists is that week one's were things I really wanted to do in high school...week two's are more what I would want to do as an adult...though I think the greeting cards still holds a lot of promise...
I dont' think I really know any true Crazymakers...at least not at this stage...there are people who occasionally are a bit crazy, but its not a constant thing. Scepticism is more of a barrier...I think I am just waiting for the 'magic' to happen...
Link to Debra's check-in post