Pages

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

AZ Retreat 2019 Sewing

This year at the Arizona Retreat we made charity quilts.....
A whole bunch of charity quilts!

Here are a few that I was involved with:

I added the borders to a Froggie panel and birthed the quilt....LeeAnn quilted it after Retreat.
The back was a cute piece of fabric that I had for years...Frogs on Scooters....It will make some kid happy!



I made a whole bunch of receiving blankets too....


I think I made at least 6 or 7.....

and I made a Quilt As You Go lap quilt with a couple of layer cakes - one was a layer cake of  white Cuddle fabric that I got from Party Time at Road To CA last year and the other was one of an Oriental fabric medly - it will keep someone warm but that is about the best that can be said for it! I don't think anyone even got a picture of it...(Ya can't win them all!)

No comments: