Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Road To California - Party Time

This year was a bit skimpy for the classes...I thought about going for some of the lectures but just did not have more than the Monday and Thursday reserved for Road - we have been super busy at work and since I hadn't paid any money for them, I decided to just skip them.

I did go to Party Time...that is always a blast and we came away with a bunch of goodies.
I met my friend Sabrina in the afternoon - she had gone to the preview night they always have on Wednesday night before the full show opens, so she had already seen the quilts. I went about an hour or so earlier than we were meeting and looked at the quilts until she got there - she was taking a class on Dresden Plates. We went thru the vendor mall, I bough a couple of things, she bought a couple of things. We went over to line up for Party Time as soon as they closed the show for the evening...and that was not quite soon enough to get into the very front of the line, though we were closer than we have ever been. Sabrina's hubby went and got us food from Wendy's and we ate it in line. We were hoping to meet up with some other friends that come to the show from Las Vegas, but one of them had a medical emergency in the family so they all stayed home.

So we played games, we won prizes, we laughed, we ate tasty snacks...it was a fun night!



No comments: