Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Back to Blogging

Its been a long time since I posted anything. 

It was a long, painful slog thru Mama and Daddy's estate but its mostly finished now.

******************

I just had one of those 'when you are looking for something else and find something that you knew you had and have been looking for for a lonnnngggg time' events just a few minutes ago...

I was looking for a gift box for a present. Did not find the right size box. But I did find my collection of Invisfil bobbins and threads that I have been looking for for over a year! One of my sewing buddies and I bought two each of the 6 spool collections (they were pretty pricey even when we bought them a number of years ago.) Two boxes are pastels, two boxes are jewel tones. She took all of them and ran bobbins off each one...so each of us have half a spool of the ones we bought and a bobbin of the ones we didn't. Cannot believe where they were...how does that happen?!! Had my Sewline glue pen and my Bohin fabric pencils in there too. I must have been doing some applique project and put all the tools in the bag, then stuffed the bag in my gift bag storage. What possessed me to put it there, we will never know.

Cannot tell you how many times I went thru all my project bags and all the nooks and crannies in my sewing room, looking for them.



No comments: