Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2020

2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day Ten - Top Five Books

I had to think about this topic for a while! I presume these are my five top quilting books...but maybe not...though I did find 5 quilting books that I like. (I have a lot of books, not just on quilting - though there are a lot of those too!)

This is a cute book of useful things that you can make with English Paper Piecing besides hexies - I bought the kit for the Thimble holder...just need to make it! 

This is one of the best books on how to piece by hand.  It is 'the' authoritative book!


This is a fun book on how to do tessellations.

Landscapes (and flowers and birds) are my thing...Love this book.

This was one of the very first books I bought when I first started quilting. I love looking thru it. But have I made one of the quilts? no...not a huge fan of patchwork, but maybe someday. The pictures though make me smile. I really love the cover quilt! I would even make this one in the same colors.

I have a whole shelf of quilting books. People give them to me. Or I get them off the recycle table at Retreat. I have bought a few!

Link to the Muppin Blog Writing Challenge

No comments: