Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day Twelve - Favorite Color

 My very favorite-est color is GREEN!

I dare say there is green in almost every quilt I have ever done. Can only think of a few where they have no green. My very first quilt (shown on the introduction to this blog challenge) was red, blue and ivory.

A table runner for Valentine's Day.  Done in two different Valentine fabrics - I did a couple of blocks of a mystery quilt at Retreat one year.



A baby quilt in yellow, orange and white. Those are my second favorite-est colors!


 My very first paper pieced 'quilt' (its so small its hard to actually call it a quilt!) A wee Amish block. Hand quilted with doubled black thread (I quickly learned that was a no-no!)


An embellished heart that was done in orange, black, brown and white. This was a fun one to do.



A pink and white pillow top that I did in Shadow Trapunto. I was in a class for this technique and my hopping foot kept squeaking louder and louder. I finally figured out to coat the part that was rubbing up against the needle bar with some glycerin soap.



A Quilt of Valor for my Dad. He served during the Korean War - was stationed in Argentia Naval Station in Newfoundland, Canada when I was born.


Link to the Muppin Blog Writing Challenge

No comments: