Pages

Friday, December 25, 2020

2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day Twenty Five - Show Your Scraps

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!



Scraps...there is a saying we quilters have. 'You should never leave two scraps together in the dark, they breed!'

I will never use up all my scraps - unless I wholesale stuffed 'em into a pillow form. But then I would be looking for that perfect piece of fabric and it would be gone...so nah, not going to stuff them!

We saw some of my scraps the other day...here are more...they are breeding. I tend to group like scraps into a zipper bag - sometimes with a label on the bag but more often than not I don't.


Bottom of the scrap box



On the worktable


In the closet


On the side of the worktable


Top of the heap in the scrap box

I have a lot of scraps. This is only some of my scraps...hard to believe, but there are MORE.



 Link to the Muppin Blog Writing Challenge   


No comments: