Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day Thirty - First 2021 Project (or Last 2020 Project)

I will finish making the neck pillows for G and me. But I might get to them before 2020 is done - we will see! I have the fabrics and the hand holds...just need a spare hour! 

I used this pattern - it really does sew up in 30 minutes. The longest parts are 1)finding the fabric and 2) stuffing the bowtie. I am not sure she mentions this in the instructions, but leave an opening the size of your hand so you can stuff it easier. The first one I made I ended up ripping out part of the seam to make it so I could reach inside the pillow.

30 Minute Bowtie Neck Pillow

bowtie neck pillow


Finishing the Coronavirus Challenge piece is also high on my list for 2021 - I doubt I will be done with it in 2020.

And I will work on my UFOs before I start a new project! (hahahaha....dunno if I can keep to that!)





Link to the Muppin Blog Writing Challenge  

1 comment:

Sewing Up A Storm said...

I have been diving into the UFO bin the last couple of weeks and that is going to be a goal in 2021 to try to really finish up lots of those. Of course I will be starting new projects because that is just what I do, I have no problem juggling a million projects at the same time..............ha! Squirrel! Yup I am always seeing something new I want to try and can't help myself. I have done pretty well in 2020 only starting a handful of new things and finishing up more UFOs than new projects so it is all good.