Pages

Monday, December 07, 2020

2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day Seven - Dream Project

Today's prompt is 'Dream Project'.

I have always wanted to make a Giant Dahlia and even joined a group that was making them but got side tracked with the Penrose Posey - which is a 'sort of a dahlia' but not quite.  (All about the Penrose Posey) I still have the fabrics for the Giant Dahlia in a project bag. The pattern I have is from Quiltpox.com but the Giant Dahlia pattern is not available from that site anymore...good thing I printed it out when it was!


Would like to at least do one of the rosettes of the La Passacaglia quilt. Might do that soon, but need to order the papers and the plastic templates for the fussy cutting. I was going to take a class at Road to Ca with Diane Kirkart and even bought some fabric that I thought would look nice. But alas, she did not convert the class over to the online format that Road to Ca will be using this year. Here is her beautiful quilt that the class was going to be based on.



I seem to have a thing for flower shapes!


Link to the Muppin Blog Writing Challenge

No comments: