Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day Twenty Four - State of My Worktable

Oh dear...the state of my worktable is the topic for today. Yikes. It's in disarray!  

I can show you what it SHOULD look like - and did for a short time when my son first moved out and I snagged his room for my studio.


It hasn't looked like that for many a year! I keep acquiring more and more stuff!

Here is a peek at what it looks like today...If I have to cut something, I have to move piles. It would be nice to have a bigger workroom. I dream of an open area. Or I guess I could pitch some stuff, but sure as shooting, the day after I pitch the stuff, I would NEED it. 

My scraps have taken over. Will show those to you tomorrow. And maybe get some of it cleaned up!



Link to the Muppin Blog Writing Challenge   

No comments: