Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge - Day Thirty One - 2021 Sewing Goals

Hey...I MADE it to Day 31! Posted every single day in December - whoohoo! 

I did find that hour yesterday to finish off the bowtie pillows for G and me. I used up almost all of the stuffing, so going to have to order a few more packages. It's nice to have them on hand when inspiration hits instead of having to wait for them to be delivered or...horrors...have to go into the store.

AND... I won at 'Bobbin Chicken' - Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!



Sewing/Quilting Goals for 2021

I want to finish some of my UFOs and not start so many new projects! (Shiny!)

Get a ruler foot and start practicing.

********************************************

My DS is getting married today. We are watching via ZOOM - de rigueur for these Coronavirus days, I suppose!  I hope he and his bride will be very happy. They plan to have a re-dedication service sometime when the virus is either gone or under control, when we all can gather again.

I hope 2021 will be a way better year than 2020.

Tomorrow, Jan 1st,  at 12:01am it will be the first time EVER when hind sight will be 2020!


Link to the Muppin Blog Writing Challenge  

No comments: